• Please arrive quietly, 10 minutes before your match starts.
• Please start promptly otherwise you may run out of time, and following matches may be delayed.
• During your match, please respect other bowlers by remaining quiet when they are bowling.
• Remain behind the fender at all times and only go to the head when all bowlers at your end have delivered all their bowls.
• Only number 2 to be on the mat at the head when shots are asked for, measured (if required), and agreed.
• Only designated number 2 to change scoreboard.
• No player to leave the mat to get drinks or smoke.
• Let your skip/opponent know if you have to leave for a toilet break.
Make a free website with Yola